When you need to fit a lot of comfort into a tight budget, the York ® Latitude ™ Series of heat pumps is your choice.
Life always feels better when you have great heating and cooling choices. That’s what makes your home so unique and cozy all year round And that’s why our Latitude ™ Split System Heat Pumps provide a full line of choices that deliver dependable performance, energy efficiency and operating economy, which can ultimately save you money. And because it’s built by York – the industry leader in innovative design – you know your home will feel comfortable for years to come.
- ENERGY STAR ® models to cut utility costs.
- Demand Defrost models for efficient cold weather endurance.
- 10-year parts and 10-year compressor limited warranties.
Latitude ™ Series THGF Heat Pump
- A compact heat pump system for efficient comfort you can afford. ENERGY STAR ® qualifying efficiency ratings of 14.5 SEER and 9.0 HSPF.
- Exceptionally quiet sound levels
- Attractive appearance
- Trouble-free enclosed, permanently lubricated fan motor
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Compact design saves space
- ENERGY STAR ® qualified savings
- Ratings up to 15+SEER and 9.0 HSPF when matched with variable-speed blower
Latitude ™ THGD Heat Pump
A dependable heat pump system that serves practical heating and cooling needs for the long haul.
- 13 SEER and 7.7 HSPF efficiency provide all-season comfort.
- Outstanding warranties ensure years of industry-leading dependability.
- Ozone friendly R-410 refrigerant.
Demand Defrost Saves Cash – The Demand Defrost feature reduces the need for supplemental heat pump operation by minimizing defrost cycles on the outdoor coil.
Advance R-410A Refrigerant – R-410A is an advanced refrigerant that doesn’t harm the ozone layer while providing reliable, efficient performance.
Good Housekeeping Seal – These models are proud to have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal – a nearly century-old symbol of quality and trust.
Complete your home comfort system by asking your York® Dealer about ways to improve your indoor environment and protect your family’s health with our indoor air quality options. Find a contractor today.